MailScanner won't pick up Mail

Fri Feb 27 09:32:32 GMT 2004

Frank

you need exim setup's, one for the input and one for the out queue

I can't see any reference (apart from the MailScanner.conf) to
starting/stopping the second queue for the outbound (post MailScanner) queue

have a look in /var/spool/exim/input to see if MailScanner processed
email is there...

I presume you've read the FAQ on howto setup Exim with MS?

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.