MyDoom.F

Craig Daters craig at WESTPRESS.COM
Thu Feb 26 21:26:01 GMT 2004

I meant for this to go to the list, but Eudora always want to reply
to the original sender, sorry. Original message below....
--

This helped immensely, thank you very much! I didn't even know that
data could be manipulated like this. Can you think of any resources

Systems Administrator
West Press Printing
1663 West Grant Road
Tucson, Arizona 85745-1433