Enterprise scalability

Michael Baird mike at TC3NET.COM
Thu Feb 26 14:02:10 GMT 2004

Well, I don't use a /var/mail (mbox), I use maildir format(no locking
issues), so each users mail is delivered to their home dir. Each machine
handles mail for the entire userbase, I have /home as the NFS mount. I
have them setup as equal preference MX records, so the incoming mail is
distributed amonst the machines.

Regards
MIKE