Dspam

Dan Hollis spamtrap71892316634 at ANIME.NET
Wed Feb 25 19:02:45 GMT 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Peter Peters wrote:
> A number of spammers swap their domains around (or round robin them)
> over (free) webhosters. The referenced website only has a redirection
> frame in it. And sometimes the redirection is only activated when you
> get referred from the same URL.

Just because it isn't perfect doesn't mean it's useless. You don't have to
bother coming up with a bunch of special cases, because we already _know_
they cant be easily handled.

We're just intersted in the cases which _can_ be easily handled, which
fortunately is >90% of them.

-Dan