MailScanner -4.22-5+Postfix - 2.0.18-20040122 + SpamAssassin-2.63-1 on RedHat9.0 100% cpu consumtion by Mailscanner !!!

Chris Conn cconn at ABACOM.COM
Wed Feb 25 16:28:14 GMT 2004

Try to modify your /etc/sysconfig/i18n and make change it as follows:

LANG="en_US"
SUPPORTED="en_US:en"
SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

and reboot (or reload your Mailscanner, at least)

Get rid of the UTF, it makes a bunch of packages slow as h... on
redhat9.  Perl and the like.

But, to be honest, RH9 seems somewhat slower overall.  I have better
performance on RH Enterprise ES.

Chris