resend quarantined whole message with exim?

Wed Feb 25 10:41:51 GMT 2004

Kirk

you'll need the email saved as queue files (a setting in MailScanner.conf)

the cd to the directory with the queue files in it..

cp -p *H *D /var/spool/exim/input

(assumming the post MS exim queue is in /var/spool/exim as in the
MS-exim how-to).

force delivery of the message with

exim -C /usr/local/etc/exim/configure.out -M message-id

where message-id is the name of the files you just moved without the
  -D and -H

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Kirk Lowery wrote:
> I'm running a Debian sarge box with MailScanner and Exim4.
>
> If I want to deliver a file that was quarantined by MailScanner as a
> whole message (header plus message), how would I do this using exim4?
>
> TIA!
>
> Kirk
> --
> Theorie ist, wenn man alles weiss und nichts klappt.
> Praxis ist, wenn alles klappt und keiner weiss warum.
> Bei uns sind Theorie und Praxis vereint:
> nichts klappt und keiner weiss warum!

the system manager.