SNMP server down since installing mailscanner

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Tue Feb 24 18:33:48 GMT 2004

> Yes you are right Julian, I should have said however that
> this is a cobalt
> raq550 that uses a modified redhat dist.
> With info from the raq4 how to I could do the above however
> the problem I
> have got is that my system does not recognise 'chkconfig'.

chkconfig is simply a command that edits the links in /etc/rcX.d, X being the desired runlevel.

If you are comfortable with that you can edit it yourself.

What I usually use is ntsysv, but I don't know if it is available on your raq.

hth
Ugo