MailScanner on Mac OS X

JLM JLM939 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 01:50:02 GMT 2004

> How do you like the Xserve?  We have found it very hard to get in contact with
> a account manager at Apple.  I would like to get a few to play with.  I have
> called them and they tell us to go down to a local CompUSA.   Do you know if
> they offer 4 hour hardware support like HP does?

Well, we're getting a bit off-topic here, so I suggest you contact me
directly if I can provide any additional information. But to answer your
question, we're very happy with the Xserve. They perform very well, are easy
to maintain, and are quite secure.

http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/2004/02/20/osxserver/index.php

I don't know much about their hardware support, since we've never needed it.
;)

Justin