Training SA

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Mon Feb 23 18:28:25 GMT 2004

MW Mike Weiner (5028) <mailto:MWeiner at AG.COM> wrote:
> Yes, it was.  However, I'm having trouble finding the perl modules
> used (IMAPClient).  Are there RPMS available or will I need to get it
> from CPAN?
>
> Perl -MCPAN -e shell
> Install Mail::IMAPClient

Okay, I've got it installed and (I think) working now.  Thanks!!

Does the sa-learn script/program know enough to parse out the original email
if MailScanner marked it as possible spam and has put it into an attachment?

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation