Training SA

Michael St. Laurent mikes at HARTWELLCORP.COM
Sat Feb 21 03:40:48 GMT 2004

I'm looking for the best way to set things up for our users to train SA.  So
far I'm thinking that the best way seems to be to create the spam and
notspam mailboxes on the server and run a task each night to process them.

Reading the FAQ section on this topic, I'm a bit confused about which way to
proceed.  There seems to be several scripts listed.  Is the last one, the
Perl script, the one that people are using these days or is there another
one that is better?

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation