Emailing quarantined emails

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 02:52:13 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 14:34, Gregg Berkholtz wrote:
> Digging through the listserve archives, online documentation, and
> source, I don't see an answer to this question;
>  While it's possible to archive all emails to an email address instead of
>  a folder, is it also possible to quarantine emails to an address? If
>  not, is/was this a desired/considered feature?
>
> Gregg Berkholtz

I'm confused by your question, but here is a couple of attempts...

If you save the quarantined email in q-format then you can drag and drop
the email qfiles directly into the outgoing /var/spool/mqueue directory
where they will be sent out to their original destination.

If you want to have all email to an address thrown in quarantine, then
blacklist that address.

Jon Carnes