Building an MS-SA box

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Sat Feb 21 00:00:41 GMT 2004

Michael St. Laurent wrote:
> Okay, first off, you won't be needing the clamav-milter package.
> MailScanner uses either clamscan or clamd but has no need for clamav-milter.

MS doesn't use clamd, only clamscan. Some have experimented with
replacing clamscan with clamdscan in the wrapper, I'm not sure how it
worked out but they have to worry about clamd dying, which has been
common at least in the previous releases.

--
/Peter Bonivart

--Unix lovers do it in the Sun

Sun Fire V210, Solaris 9, Sendmail 8.12.10, MailScanner 4.25-14,
SpamAssassin 2.63 + DCC 1.2.30, ClamAV 0.67 + GMP 4.1.2