What are they thinking?!?

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Feb 20 23:05:05 GMT 2004

At 04:46 PM 2/20/2004, Craig Daters wrote:
>Hmm, Well I am using Eudora 6 on a Macintosh OS9.2 system for my
>email, and then I have HTML turned off, so what you see is what I
>got. Funny, I do all of my maint., etc. on the PC. Then I use the Mac
>for everything else. (graphic art, email.)

Yeah, I use eudora 6 for windows, with all the HTML turned off, etc... It's
partly why I suggested looking at the raw message... I'm familiar with what
Eudora does to messages as it parses MIME :)

Once it's downloaded to Eudora, the raw message is gone.. Eudora strips out
some of the mime sections prior to storing the message and discards them.

In the case of spam with ill-formatted mime, no major loss.