Stop scanning of outgoing mails?

Jacques Caruso jacques at MONACO.NET
Fri Feb 20 20:30:34 GMT 2004

Le vendredi 20 Février 2004 15:31, Kai Schaetzl a écrit :
> which might be the case real soon. Wouldn't that also stop any
> traffic *not* ending on the machine, f.i. mail which is forwarded?

Well, AFAICT, it works by domain. Thus, if a domain is listed in
$mydestination (thus with a 'local' transport), the mail will be
deferred, regardless of the subsequent forwarding (in /etc/aliases or
in a ~/.forward). At least, it worked this way when I made some
tests...

Cheers,
--
[ Jacques Caruso <jacques at monaco.net>                  Développeur PHP ]