Feature: Block Persistent Virus Senders?

Nathan Johanson nathan at TCPNETWORKS.NET
Fri Feb 20 16:03:40 GMT 2004

I was told that MailScanner supports the blocking of persistent virus
senders. I've sifted through the documentation and the changelog, but
can't seem to find any reference to this. Can someone tell me which
version this was introduced in and where I may find the corresponding
options or functions. Is it a custom function?

Funny I missed this addition as I'm a avid reader of this list.

Thanks.

Nathan