Hello? (was Re: Adding Envelope Headers?)

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 13:56:28 GMT 2004

At 10:05 20/02/2004, you wrote:
>(I get the feeling you didn't read the original message I wrote in this
>thread)

Quite right. You don't have to deal with the volume of mail I do.

And there's then the minor of doing my day job as well. If you want to see
all the stuff I am responsible for at work, look here:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~jkf/myjob.html
I have to squeeze MailScanner into the odd minutes here and there when I
don't have more pressing things to do.
We are a department of 1800 people and 1000 computers, in which everything
computer-related (and all purchasing) is run by a team of 9 of us. We all
have very busy lives.

--
Julian Field