Wierd words for spam filter

David Jacobson davidj at IMPOL.NET
Fri Feb 20 09:46:14 GMT 2004

Hi Again,

I've got customers complaining that spam is coming through and when
analyzing the e-mails
I notice they're using words as follows:

 <<FWD: Need Meds Valiu+m+ $ v|agr@ % Xan_a_x _ At`|v at n ' Pnte.r.min - =
Som+a+  gJe3w>>  <<FWD: On sale V1Agr@ ; xan at x ' V.a.lium & At|v:@n * =
+Soma+ < Pn.t.ermin fmRdI>>  <<FWD: Everything 4 U /Xanax/ ' :V:alium # =
v|@gRa ) A:t|v at n + .S.oma _ Pnter:m:in Q6bgh>>  <<Re: flanders>>  =
<<Re:>>=20

which are not getting tagged, now everytime I try add special words like
that with pipes colons pluses etc
it seems to break stuff and tag everything as spam, can someone give me an
example of how to add such
words?

Thanks

Kind regards,

David Jacobson
Network Security Administrator
RHCE

Imperial Online - The Imperial Connection

Switchboard (+27) 11 723-8000
Helpdesk (+27) 11 723-8181
Mobile  (+27) 83 235-0760
Facsimile (+27) 11 454 1236
Email  davidj at impol.net

www.imperialonline.co.za / www.imperialtoday.co.za

Confidentiality Notice:
This communication and the information it contains are intended for the
person(s) or organisation(s) named above and for no other person(s) or
organisation(s).
The content of this communication may be confidential, legally privileged
and protected. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any part of this
communication may be unlawful.