Need some help stopping this spam . . .

Jeff Falgout JFalgout at CO.JEFFERSON.CO.US
Thu Feb 19 20:34:00 GMT 2004

At 10:37 AM 2/19/2004, Jeff Falgout wrote:
>And I've got spam.assassin.prefs.conf configured to stop it also:

<snip>

Lastly, I suspect that this isn't the only set of errors in your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf. Using the above config lines I at least get
the
Virtual server check to fire off.

I'd suggest copying spam.assassin.prefs.conf to a user's
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs and running spamassassin --lint over it.

Thank you for pointing out the syntax errors in my regex. Regular
Expressions can make my eyes cross.

running spamassassin --lint on the spam.assassin.prefs.con file did
expose another syntax error - a "-" when it should have been a "_".

Jeff