Stop scanning of outgoing mails?

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Feb 19 19:07:35 GMT 2004

I might be missing something in the conversation (didn't get enough sleep this week), but you can use whitelists to disable spam checks for outgoing messages only (whitelist your internal servers by IP), and you can use rules to disable filename/type checks for outgoing messages only.

See http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/207.html

hth

Ugo