queue.in clog

Michael jester at SPYDERINTERNET.COM
Thu Feb 19 16:48:20 GMT 2004

Finally got this solved, wasn't a mailscanner problem at all, was
spamassassin and razor, seems that when we upgraded spamassassin and
mailscanner, razor apparently didn't do its "discovery" process. Ran the
following command, tested on debug and razor completed its checks. Turned
back on MailScanner and all is well :)

razor-admin -d -discover

That did the trick, no more queueing.

Thank you for all the input, excellent list :)

Michael
Spyderinternet