Single process taking over?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 09:36:29 GMT 2004

At 09:28 17/02/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

Ah, a reproducible fault! I like those :-)
What does your MailScanner.conf look like? (just the interesting bits,
don't care what all the filenames of your reports are and stuff like that).
What virus scanner(s), SpamAssassin, etc?
What is the last thing the runaway process logs before CPU hogging?
Does the CPU hogging start the instant you start MailScanner, or the
instant the first child process runs, or when?
--
Julian Field