Sendmail Question (OT)

Pete pete at eatathome.com.au
Tue Feb 17 01:32:08 GMT 2004

Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]
Yeah i restarted the service after making the changes, i havent used a
FQDN cos we dont have any DNS service inside the network, nor do i want
to use them, just send all outbound mail from sendmail to the ip or wins
name of the mail server, both on same subnet, i would have thought this
would be pretty easy...sendmail is too hard for me :(

Should the IP in the mailtertable be in square brackets like in your
expanmple? I didnt have that.