Footers

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Mon Feb 16 23:19:22 GMT 2004

Thanks Julian,

This really only works when sending to and from your own domain, doesn't
work with multiple domains.  We use MailScanner as a gateway solution for
DSL customers, when they are emailing their own domain this isn't a problem
because it's delivered locally on their own mail server.  The real problem
is when they are having long conversations via email with external domains.

I know I'm being a pain, I will try the other suggestion of using -- before
the footer to see if that helps.  Finding a way to make this work cleanly
would very much assist the uneducated joe average user which we seem to
encounter.

Cheers!

Dave

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au