Footers

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 14:01:31 GMT 2004

At 13:37 16/02/2004, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 05:36, David Hooton wrote:

Ah, yes, I misunderstood. I thought it was a problem with a single message
going through more than 1 MailScanner on its way to its recipient. What you
actually mean is a conversation between 2 people winding up with multiple
signatures on it.

If you want to stop them, then the easiest way is a ruleset that stops it
signing messages if the message comes from you and goes to you. Use a
"FromAndTo:     yourdomain.com  no" ruleset entry to do this.
--
Julian Field