[Fwd: RE: [Clamav-users] Implementation Questions]

Peter Bonivart peter at UCGBOOK.COM
Mon Feb 16 20:17:16 GMT 2004

This is from the ClamAV list, thought especially Julian would like to
see it... :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: [Clamav-users] Implementation Questions
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:36:43 -0800
From: Michael St. Laurent <mikes at hartwellcorp.com>
To: 'clamav-users at lists.sourceforge.net'
<clamav-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

Antony Stone <mailto:Antony at Soft-Solutions.co.uk> wrote:
> I run MailScanner http://www.mailscanner.info as a wrapper to ClamAV
> and SpamAssassin (it can also handle many other A-V engines, and does
> further tests & checks of its own), and I find this a very good
> solution to handling email.

I recently moved to MailScanner as well after discovering that I would not
be able to use the clamav-milter given the special circumstances involved
here.

Wow.  I'm really, really happy with it.  It has one of the best install
scripts I've ever seen for unix.  It took a while to get it configured
because it is *very* configurable.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation