Allowing Certain File Types

Mike McMullen mlm at LOANPROCESSING.NET
Mon Feb 16 19:05:16 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I am using the latest version of MailScanner with
ClamAV.

So far so good. I have "Deliver Disinfected Files" set to
no which works well. Actually a little too well.

We have a certain file type with a .PCF extenstion that
we need to be able to receive. Currently it is quarrantined
and the warning report delivered instead of the attachment.

How do I set MailScanner to allow this type of attachment?
I've looked at the MailScanner.conf but don't see a place
where excepted filetypes such as .PDF are allowed.

Any help on how to do this would be appreciated!

Mike