Footers

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Mon Feb 16 10:36:09 GMT 2004

Hi Julian,

We do have that set as you've described. Below is an example of a user
sending to another user on the same server (Mail Header setting obviously
not an issue).

> >  Dave's Test Footer
> > ====

>  Dave's Test Footer
> ==

 Dave's Test Footer

I've asked about this before and was given the suggestion you've just given
me, user comments backed off for a while so I forgot it was still an issue
for them :)  They have just started harassing me again!

Any other hints?

Regards,

David Hooton

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au