Can anyone help plse

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Sat Feb 14 13:32:37 GMT 2004

It is a script that makes sure that MailScanner is running, if it has been started.
This usually happens when you did not start MailScanner or you manually stopped it.

> 2. In the MailScanner.conf file (lines 312 thru' 335) it does
> not specifically
> mention BitDefender. However in the virus.scanners.conf file
> it does. Can I
> just declare bitdefender in the MailScanner.conf file? Can
> anybody confirm
> please?
>
> 3. I use Fetchmail to bring in mail from a generic account
> and then postfix
> sorts it using the alias database. Is this going to have any
> effect upon the
> way I need to set up MailScanner and /or fetchmail?

I've configured mine and it worked without any modifs.

> Any help or comments would be great since I am new to Linux
> and pretty stuck
> right now on these issues.

You just need some patience, it should be solved soon.
Very important: look at your logs.
Stay tuned on this list :).