I have no incoming message, please help...

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Thu Feb 12 22:30:27 GMT 2004

Can be a number or things.  First try telnetting to the server on port 25 and send a message this way, to yourself.
Then see your logs.
> it is
> urgent, please help.

Urgent?  Just restart sendmail if it was working, in the meantime...

Btw, the quality of the help you'll receive here is direcly proportional to the quantity of information you provide.

hth

Ugo