Svar: Mydoom Virus getting Through - High Spam - YES

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Thu Feb 12 14:15:42 GMT 2004

Where did you get those stats at?  It appears to be more complete than
MailStats.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Elmqvist Nielsen [mailto:jen at AH.DK]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 8:06 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Svar: Mydoom Virus getting Through - High Spam - YES

I upgraded MS to 4.26.8-1 the 9/2-2004

And I can see that also Dumaru is not deteted when High Spam score is
reached!
My High Spam score was 12

/Jan Elmqvist Nielsen

>>> jen at AH.DK 12-02-2004 01:34:26 >>>
All the Mydoom viruses which not have been detected is all High Spam!

I store all High Spam and dosn't pass them though

I have set my High Spam score a little higher to see what happens :-)

/jan Elmqvist Nielsen