Fix -- Re: Mydoom Virus getting Through

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 12:35:27 GMT 2004

At 12:05 12/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Julian,
>
>I'm running 4.25-14 and got the following output when applying the patch.
>Is there a patch for my version?  I'd prefer not to have to upgrade all of
>our boxes if I can - we have a reasonable number :)

Hunks 11, 12 and 13 aren't important. That was just a slight feature tweak
I did for someone.

However, I don't like the 107 line offsets, they look like patch didn't work.

I have attached a patch for 4.25-14 for you. It may require a new setting
or 2 in your MailScanner.conf to control any new features that are in this
file.