Mydoom Virus getting Through

Erich Schroeder erich at MUSEUM.STATE.IL.US
Wed Feb 11 16:10:13 GMT 2004

Perhaps you should submit it to the clamav folks?

http://www.nervous.it/~nervous/cgi-bin/sendvirus.cgi

eks

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Martin Hepworth wrote:

> Just got one that SophosSavi 3.78d caught and ClamAV 0.66 didn't.
>
> This is running on FreeBSD 4.8 with MS 4.24-5
>
> if anyone needs the example I'll try and forward it..Julian??
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

> the system manager.
>
> This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept
> for the presence of computer viruses and is believed to be clean.

Erich Schroeder                    Phone: (217)785-0033
Curator, Information Technologies  FAX:   (217)785-2857
Illinois State Museum GIS Lab      email:erich(at)illinois.state.museum
                 http://illinois.state.museum/