Local Relay patch for MS

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Feb 11 13:38:35 GMT 2004

Gee,

I'm in the middle of a win2linux migration of the server farm of a mid-
sized ISP... and I have queued the implementation of
zmailer+mailscanner+spamassassin+clamav for a major ISP starting next
week (that includes about a dozen double-xeon servers processing incoming
& outgoing mail)...

The only good thing is that the mailscanner implementation may involve
development within mailscanner where I could slip this thru...

I didn't even read the patch nor I read the messages so as to form a good
idea of what is intended... do we want to change the 'originating ip' in
the internal ms message object parsing 'Received:' headers ignoring the
IPs preconfigured as 'ours'?

I'll try to take a look late next week, sorry.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby