For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Ken Anderson ka at PACIFIC.NET
Tue Feb 10 23:51:20 GMT 2004

How about connect the bounce config option to the admin's Paypal account
so that if it's used and Julian is personally threatened by the
recipients of your bounced mail, your credit card is hit? :-)

You could pass that charge on to your customers of course, since they
would be the beneficiaries of your fine service.

Bounce is dead, notify instead.

If notifications are too obnoxious, or your users don't want to be
bothered with 'technical' things, then store and write a script to
notify x times per day with a list of stored mail that they can release
with a click.

Ken A
Pacific.Net