For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Dee Lowndes dee at ASYOUNEED.COM
Tue Feb 10 23:30:20 GMT 2004

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what the whitelist is for if you
have a requirement for certain emails to reach from certain address no
matter what put it in their.

Dee