For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Tue Feb 10 20:47:44 GMT 2004

Admin Team wrote:

> IF, they received a time sensitive email
> message involving lots of money and did not get the message due
> to the fact that the message was destroyed and no sender was notified,
> guess who you CEO's and CFO's would hold liable?

How would CEO/CFO have received it, if it were bounced?  What is your
definition of time sensitive?  I would be pretty annoyed if I was trying
to do business with one of your CEOs or CFOs and sent them a message
that bounced back to me with a message that it was spam.  If there is
something in there that caused a bounce, then how am I supposed to know
how to format it "properly" to get the spamminess out of it?  Do I call
Mr. CFO and ask him?  He will then have to call you.  Personally, the
fewer times a C.O has to call me to ask email questions, the happier I
am.

Just don't upgrade to the current version and you can bounce all you
want.

Dustin
--
Dustin Baer