For those of us that feel strongly that email should be a reliable transport medium.

Marco Obaid marco at MUW.EDU
Tue Feb 10 19:25:13 GMT 2004

Quoting Admin Team <sysadmins at ENHTECH.COM>:

> Yea, they also get to see all the nice lower scoring porn. *sigh*. I give
> up. Thanks for at least hearing me out.

Exactly :)

There is always a trade-off between security and convenience as you might know.
There is a price for fighting spam/viruses. Sometimes this price is tangible
and other times it is not. What works for me may not exactly work for everyone.
However, we all share a common goal "fighting spam/viruses" and hopefully make
the Internet "safer" for our users.

I think your job as a skilled admin is to find that fine-line where you can
satisfy a host of variables...You can never make everyone happy, right
Julian???

Marco