Including original headers in reports

Andy Sutton newslists at PESSIMISTS.NET
Tue Feb 10 16:16:03 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 11:06, Admin Team wrote:
> Well im not talking about to the postmaster. I'm talking about including
> them in the messages sent to senders of virii and spam

Since most modern virii and spam fake their addresses, why send out
notices at all?  It's sort of pointless, and I personally get tired of
virus infection messages from people who received an email supposedly
from me but with a forged TO:

Andy

"I figure if I survive this thing... I can just about do anything I
want.  If I don't survive, I don't have to pay taxes anymore.  So it's a
win-win situation."  Brian Walker, Project RUSH - X Prize Competitor