Spamcop not working

Miserable Old Git oldmaxgit at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 8 09:14:19 GMT 2004

Thanks Julian and Mike.

Apologies for the lateness of this reply, another crisis got in the way.
(does anybody have a script which will lengthen each day by a couple of
hours)   :o)

I have, I think, made the changes which should have stopped RBL checks in
MailScanner and enabled them in SpamAssasin,  but still I find Spamcop
listed emails getting through.

I would appreciate any further input you can offer here.   Rather than
paste the whole,  I have pasted some lines from my config files below  (and
hope I have all the important ones).  I know that some of them are over the
top,  but would still appreciate comments.

In MailScanner.conf :
Spam Checks = yes
Spam List =
Spam Lists To Reach High Score = 1

Think these two are rather high,  but wanted to give it every chance
Spam List Timeout = 15
Max Spam List Timeouts = 15

Use SpamAssassin = yes
Required SpamAssassin Score = 5
SpamAssassin Timeout = 40
Spam Actions = bounce
High Scoring Spam Actions = bounce

I know that SpamAssassin is slightly off topic but ...
In spam.assassin.prefs.conf :
# skip_rbl_checks 1   (commented out)
rbl_timeout 20
score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET    6

Still tearing my hair out,  so again,  thanks for any help you can offer.