mailscanner-mrtg/Spam logs ?

Thierry lenaig at WANADOO.FR
Sat Feb 7 18:56:04 GMT 2004

Hi,
I still have a problem with my mailscanner-mrtg who do not want to scan the number of spam that i should have ?
I was speaking to kevin about it, he told me to put Log spam = yes, that's what i did long time ago ... But still do not work.
this evening i think about something, i am still using fetchmail/procmail to fetch and sort all of my emails ... Is that possible that fetchmail/procmail (with mda "/usr/local/bin/procmail -d %T") took all of my spam before mailscanner/spamassassin ?? If i am right, how can i do to correct this ?

thx
--
Thierry
Ne faites jamais un "apt-get install new-wife" avant