mailscanner mrtg

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Sat Feb 7 10:12:38 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 00:39, jester wrote:
> What should these be set to and are they not correct? (well if they were, i
> wouldnt get errors)
>
> Unable to find a mountpoint for /var/spool/mqueue.  Please set Spool
> Directory in mailscanner-mrtg.conf to a valid mountpoint
> Unable to find a mountpoint for /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming.  Please
> set MailScanner Work Directory in mailscanner-mrtg.conf to a valid mountpoint

Please see the thread discussing this on the MailScanner-MRTG
sourceforge site.

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1018853&forum_id=234161

Note to MailScanner-MRTG users:
Julian and everyone on this list have been very tolerant of out MSMRTG
discussions, but I'm aware that this is a fairly high traffic list and
don't want to cause inconvenience to others.  I'm also seeing
duplication of issues on this list and on the sourceforge forums.
Therefore I would appreciate it if MailScanner-MRTG issues could be
posted to the forums on the sourceforge site - this will also assist
other users by providing a single searchable resource.

I will continue to post announcements of new releases here.
--
Kevin Spicer (kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk)

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net