SA 2.63 upgrade

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Fri Feb 6 21:33:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:16:40PM -0800, Jim Dickenson wrote:
> files. What is the best way to stop using bayes files and then creating new
> ones. I need to get this problem sorted out before I can try to get my bayes
> files loaded again.

I don't know if it's the right way, but I just moved my
/var/spool/MailScanner/spamassassin/bayes_* to /tmp and retrained bayes

Seemed to work for me.

Note: I have not upgraded to 2.63, yet. My bayes files were corrupted somehow
around the time of the debian perl security update that came out earlier
this week.

-Eric