force-expire broke bayes? [Re: Bayes database size.]

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at RFA.ORG
Thu Feb 5 18:01:00 GMT 2004

I added --force-expire to my nightly 3am sa-learn cronjob. (previously
done with only --rebuild). Since 3am no messages have bayes scores at
all and it looks like autolearning is not working.

Could I have done something stupid?

-Eric Rz.