f-prot update

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Feb 5 16:27:16 GMT 2004

Rob,

Try adding a statement at the beginning of the update script that will store
the environment that script is running in. In Linux with a bash shell this
line would look like:

        printenv > /tmp/updates-f-prot.env

Then run the printenv command in the interactive shell that runs the command
correctly:

        printenv > /tmp/ok-shell.evn

then

        diff    /tmp/updates-f-prot.env /tmp/ok-shell.evn

And you should see a hint on why one is working and the other command is
not.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.
steve.swaney at fsl.com

> dangerous content by MailScanner at Fortress Systems Ltd.
> <http://www.fsl.com/> , and is
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

Fortress Systems Ltd.