Unsolicited commercial email rejected

MailScanner postmaster at codestone.sphereosoft.net
Wed Feb 4 07:40:15 GMT 2004

Our UCE (spam) detectors have been triggered by a message you sent:-
  To: adam at sfogs.com
  Subject: Status
  Date: Wed Feb  4 15:40:15 2004
This message has been rejected. The detector that triggered is
SpamAssassin.

The content of your message indicates that it is probably spam e-mail,
which is why it has been rejected.

We do not accept unsolicited commercial (spam) e-mail and actively
work to stop it. If you are sending spam and continue to do so, your
Internet Service Provider may be contacted and requested to close your
account.

If you have any questions about this, or you believe you have received
this message in error, please contact the site system administrators.

--
MailScanner
Email Virus Scanner