mcafee uvscan not using /usr/local/uvscan/datfiles/current

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Tue Feb 3 18:33:35 GMT 2004

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki <rzewnickie at RFA.ORG> wrote:

>Thank you for clearing this up. I'm still puzzled as to why they weren't
>created when I first ran the script, but it seems to be ok now.

You might have splatted them afterwards, e.g. by reinstalling uvscan.

Tony.
THE WASH TO NORTH FORELAND: SOUTHWEST 6 TO GALE 8. RAIN AT TIMES. MODERATE OR
GOOD. SLIGHT OR MODERATE, OCCASIONALLY ROUGH WELL OFFSHORE.