Announce: MailWatch for MailScanner 0.5 {Virus Scanned}

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at LBSLTD.CO.UK
Tue Feb 3 12:56:13 GMT 2004

Hi Christo,

Make sure that you have copied MailWatch.pm from the mailwatch-0.5 tarball
into /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner as this could cause the symptons you
report.

Kind regards,
Steve.

the sender and delete the message from your mailbox.

MailScanner (www.mailscanner.info) for the presence of computer viruses.