JANET RBL+ time-outs

Hadlow, Tim Tim.Hadlow at BL.UK
Tue Feb 3 10:59:51 GMT 2004

Hello,

Since yesterday (I think) our MailScanner has been reporting rather a lot of
"RBL Check MAPS-RBL+ timed out and was killed" messages. This is the
rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net service used by the UK Academic Community.

Has anyone else noticed if they are having the same problem?

Regards,

Tim.

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk

Adopt a Book this season ! Help the British Library conserve the world's
knowledge.  www.bl.uk/adoptabook

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
postmaster at bl.uk : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.