questions using sendmail

Thierry lenaig at WANADOO.FR
Mon Feb 2 19:44:07 GMT 2004

hello,
I am a little bit confused with sendmail/Mailscanner ...
i just install sendmail this afternoon, i test it, everything is runnig find.
I install it on my laptop, i can send ans receive mail ...
I am using mutt, procmail and fetchmail.
I read some documentations about exim and postfix, and about the exim one, i read something very interesting, that mailscanner was moving (scanning) from /var/spool/incoming queue to /var/spool/mqueue.in queue all mails received.
How can i do the same thing with sendmail ??
I put the right path in my MailScanner.conf:

Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue.in
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/mqueue
Incoming Work Dir = /var/spool/incoming
Quarantine Dir = /var/spool/quarantine

But my mqueue.in still empty ... something to do with sendmai/fetchmail ?

Thx

--
Thierry
Ne faites jamais un "apt-get install new-wife" avant