4.26.7, bayes rebuild, confused. -- 4.26.8

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Mon Feb 2 15:08:29 GMT 2004

Julian,

   Popped 4.26.8 into place, let it run for a few minutes (Sol 9, SA
2.63, Razor).  No more complaints about Bayes, but no SpamAssassin
messages either.  I ran a batch in debug mode for both MS and SA, and
it looked like stuff in the debug batch got tagged by SA:

debug: is spam? score=10.95 required=5 tests=BAYES_20,FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS,MIME_MISSING_BOUNDARY,MISSING_MIMEOLE,MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT,NO_REAL_NAME,PRIORITY_NO_NAME,RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK

but nothing in the syslog regarding SA.  I also set the log level
for razor to 4 and razor is busy.  How to check it 4.26.8 is really
using SA, if nothing appears in syslog?  I'm back to running 4.25-14.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College